Cookies are small data files that are received in the terminal from the website visited and are used to record certain interactions while browsing a website, storing data that can be updated and retrieved. These files are stored on the user's computer and contain anonymous data that is not harmful to your computer. They are used to remember user preferences, such as the selected language, access data or personalization of the page.
Cookies can also be used to record anonymous information about how a visitor uses a website. For example, from which page you have accessed, or if you have used an advertising "banner" to get there.
Due to the entry into force of the modification of the Ley de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información (LSSICE) established by Real Decreto 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that use expendable cookies, before it navigates through them.
What cookies does ILUMINACIÓN NACO S.L. use?
We only use non-persistent session cookies, on those pages where they are technically necessary to establish communication.
Our site may also have links to social networks (such as Facebook, Twitter or YouTube), and we cannot control the cookies used by these external websites. For more information about cookies from social networks or other third-party websites, we recommend reviewing their own cookie policies.
What use do we give to the different types of cookies?
The cookies used are only stored for the duration of the session and destroyed at the end of it. We do not store any type of cookie.
What if I don't want to have these cookies?
In compliance with current legislation, we do not need your explicit permission to use the type of cookies we use. In any case, if you do not want to store them, you should know that it is possible to delete them or prevent this information from being recorded on your computer at any time by modifying the configuration parameters of your browser:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
- Safari Mac
- Safari IOS (iPhone-iPad-iPod)
If your browser is not on the list, consult the documentation of the browser you have installed to block, delete or allow the download of cookies.
Cookies affected by the regulations and excepted cookies
According to EU directives, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytical, advertising and affiliation cookies, with the exception of those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
What types of cookies exist?
According to its ownership
- Own cookies: They are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: They are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
According to its duration
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are deleted when you leave the page.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookie in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
According to its functionality
- Analysis cookies: They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- Advertising or marketing cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as content edited or the frequency in which the ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising or personalized marketing cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it. It is also possible that when visiting a web page or when opening an email where an advertisement or promotion about our products or services is published, a cookie is installed in your browser that helps us to show you later advertising related to the search you have carried out, develop a control of our advertisements in relation, for example, to the number of times they are seen, where they appear, at what time they are seen, etc.
Declaration of cookies used by ILUMINACIÓN NACO S.L.
|Stores cookie consent
|Session identification for traffic analysis
|User identification for traffic analysis
Can I change my consent at any time?
Of course. Use the following link to change your consent whenever you want